- Esthélis - range of a cross-linked injectable resorbable gel dedicated to wrinkle smooth and scar treatment.
- Mesolis - range of non-crosslinked injectable resorbable gels dedicated to the rejuvenation of the skin through rehydratation.
- Fortélis Extra - a cross-linked injectable resorbable implant to correct deep wrinkles and folds and to model face contours and reliefs.
- Anteis Injection System - An automated injection system designed for local injections with Anteis aesthetic products. A simple but complete assitant, compatible with all types of products (fillers ams rehydration) and all techniques, with no safety concerns, providing a better control of injection.
- Modélis - a cross-linked injectable resorbable implant to model face contours and reliefs.
Standards and certifications
- Quality certifications obtained - ISO 9001:2000 / ISO EN 13485:2003.
- October: audit and certification of the company ISO 13485:2003 CMDCAS.
- September: extension of the certification ISO 13485 to our production site.
- October: Anteis receives the CTI - Start-up Label for its innovative approach for controlled-release gels (ADDS).
- February: the Franco-Swiss Chamber of Commerce (CFSCI) awards Anteis the Oscar of the Most Innovative Company in 2006.
- October: the Promotion of Industries and Technologies Office (OPI) gives Anteis the 2007 young industry prize.
- May: The Swiss Economic Forum gave to Anteis the Swiss Economic Award 2008, the most prestigious distinction allocated to the young Swiss entrepreneurs.
- Anteis Injection System was awarded with the Gusi Peace Prize for contribution to improving people's well being through the application of innovative technology.
- Anteis is proud to have won the red dot design award 2010 in the product design category for the Anteis Injection System.
- Anteis received the Frost and Sullivan 2011 European new product innovation award in aesthetic fillers.
- Product registration permitting Anteis to be present in over 90 countries, on 5 continents.
recommendprint this page top